Weaver & Associates, LLC specializes in providing cultural resource management services for public, private, and nonprofit entities. Our mission is to interface between the concerns of development and preservation for the benefit of both. We offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Phase I Cultural Resources Surveys
- Phase II and III Archaeological Excavations
- Cemetery Delineation, Relocation, and Excavation
- Historical Research and Land Use Studies
- Preservation Planning and Consultation
- Cell Tower Surveys and Reviews
- Archaeological Monitoring
Our main office is located in Memphis, Tennessee, and we maintain satellite offices in Athens, Ohio; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and Nashville. For more information about our company or to receive a proposal, cost estimate, or consultation for an upcoming project, please contact us.
Weaver & Associates, LLC2563 Broad Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38112
Phone: (901) 452-7554
Fax: (901) 452-7803
- Guy Weaver, Jeremy Blazier and Anna Lunn recently presented papers at the Southeastern Archaeological Conference in Jacksonville, Florida, and Current Research in Tennessee Archaeology in Nashville on data recovery at three prehistoric sites on the Buffalo River.
- Anna Lunn recently presented a summary of fieldwork at Ames Plantation at the South Central Historic Archaeology Conference in Greenville, Mississippi, and Current Research in Tennessee Archaeology in Nashville.
- Guy Weaver and Anna Lunn will be assisting with the upcoming 2012 Rhodes College field school at Ames Plantation.